Monday, April 9, 2012

The Pros (and some Cons) of Living in Pebble Beach

...from an outsider's perspective.




I recently made a trip to Carmel-by-the-Sea, California to drive through the tourist-y 17-mile drive along Pebble Beach.

And there, I saw houses.  (Wow, good job Cathy!)  But when I see a community of houses, I usually also see them as prospective homes.

So I made a list of the Pros of living at Pebble Beach, along with some seemingly random Cons:


1.) The name

You have to admit, it's a pretty cool name: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California.

But imagine if you were in elementary school taking the STAR Test and you had to bubble in your address on the scantron.  HAHA that would be a bitch.


2.) ......I'll use a picture to display this one:



.....INTEGRATION!

HAHAHHAA that was the first thing I thought of when I saw the birds.

But then I realized the white bird was standing on top of the table while the black bird was on the dirt.  Hmm...


3.)  The cute, fluffy, adorable animals!



But these cute little things are also fearless warriors who expect you to give them food, and they're willing to wage war against you if you don't. 

I mean, look at General Squirrel staring me down.  But I didn't give him food because I love General Squirrel and I would be hurting him if I did.



I asked my dad to take this next picture...


Seriously dad, wtf is this... Why am I blurry, and why is the BIRD in focus and in the center of the pic?!  You think that's one mighty fine crow, huh?

And also, WHY ARE MY EYES SO SMALL ;____________;
I swear they're not that small in real life! Or maybe I'm just blinded from the truth (haha)

This picture is funny and disgusting at the same time, so I really don't know what to do with it.

Anyways, continuing on the list...


4.) Blue + silver fire hydrants



5.)  Famous trees
The Lone Cypress tree

Remains of the Ghost/Witch Tree


6.)  The view








My god, the water was SO BLUE!  It was seriously the blue-est water I've ever seen in my life (besides blueberry gatorade, which is so fucking scary).

Everything was super pretty!  So I've decided that I wouldn't mind living at Pebble Beach.


Pebble Beach


Except the houses are like $$$$$$$$$$$$  ;___________;

XOXO,
Cawwwwwwthy

No comments: