Monday, August 19, 2013

Ramen in socal

If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would probably be ramen.  I can eat bowls and bowls in a short period of time, and still never be sick of it!  Here's a snippet of ramen places I've visited in Socal, my home base (tonkotsu? shio? miso?)Hahaha

The * starred restaurants * are the ones I recommend :D

I've also been to Daikokuya and Shinsengumi, but wasn't that impressed :\ but.... I'll definitely give them another try and also take some photo evidence hehe.

Ajisen Ramen (Rowland Heights)


Chashu ramen


Cafe Miso (Chino Hills)


Shoyu ramen

* Kairakutei (Tustin) *


Tonkotsu ramen


Naga Naga Ramen (Pasadena - CLOSED)


Tonkotsu ramen


* Ramen Iroha (Gardena) *


Black Ajitama ramen


* Santouka Ramen (Torrance) *


Shio ramen

* Tayama (Hacienda Heights) *


Tonkotsu ramen 


* Yukino Ya (City of Industry) *


Tonkotsu ramen 


And finally, saving the best for last.......

my homemade ramen!!!


#1 Homemade ramen

This bowl of ramen took a good hour to make............I think the flavor of SWEAT AND HARD WORK overpowered everything else, but it's the thought that counts! <3



No comments: